Monday, September 26, 2011

Took a Break for a While...

I'm back everyone!  Sorry it took so long for me to continue my blog.  I had a strange last few months.  My mind does like to play tricks on me after all!  I just want to say that I do have a beautiful mind.  I'm not saying that in a conceited or self-righteous way, I just mean that we all do.  You have a wonderful, capable mind, regardless if you suffer from schizophrenia or if you don't suffer at all.  Society leads us to believe that if we do not conform, then we are outcasts.  Well I say: Let us be outcasts!  Let us go into the world without the inhibitions of the world.  Let go for a little while and be yourself!  Believe it or not, everyone has "crazy" thoughts every now and again.  Everyone... I guarantee it.  As long as those thoughts do not involve any physical or mental harm, then chances are, they are creative ideas. I know you've sat there daydreaming about a seemingly unconventional way to make money, or a fun party game that some people might laugh at.  We all do... heck I'll be the first to admit it.  I have been spending a lot of time making sure that people around me know that although I'm "sick", I can still think for myself... and I encourage you to do the same. Let's make this world a better place.   -Will

No comments:

Post a Comment